Thursday 23 August 2012

Cafe & Daily Five!!!



We made it back from a fabulous holiday full of boating and eating  some of the most amazing seafood dishes known to man!!! So delicious!!! During my travels I was on the hunt for 2  "teacher" books created by the now famous Two Sisters called The Daily Five & The Cafe.  I think I found the last copy not on back order anywhere in the world. I am sooooooo excited to have tracked down these books and have read them front to back many many times! I cannot wait to get started with some of these ideas in my classroom this year! Could it really be true there is a way to meet the needs of every single child, and to let them have ownership of their learning and STILL HAVE FUN!?!!?!?! I can hardly sleep thinking about the endless possibilities for my kiddos this year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment