Monday December 18
1. Spelling Test (After the big concert night I decided to give the weekend for studying-there were lots of sleepy faces this morning! If you already studied, kudos to you :) and you will be extra prepared for Monday!)
2. 8:30 am caroling in the gym, please join us if you are able. This will be held Monday ,Wednesday, Friday at 8:30 am
Tuesday December 19 is a very busy day at MMH! Don't forget ALL of following activities:
1. Magic of Christmas (MMH gym: 6:30 pm) This event will showcase the MMH Senior Choir and Hand Bell Choir. Choir members should dress in their Christmas best and be at the school by 6:15.
2. Wear Red and Green Day!
3. Hot Lunch Day
4. Assembly in the gym at 12:30 you are invited to come caroling with us!
Wednesday December 20
1. 8:30 am caroling in the gym, please join us if you are able!
Thursday December 21
1. Skating Fieldtrip to Nicholas Sheran! Thanks so much to our many driver volunteers! Here are your driving groups. We will leave at 9:30 to allow enough time to get skates on and be on ice by 10:00.
Geoff Sommerfeldt: Cooper, Gavin, Jayden, Rayna, Kada
Letisha Peterson Elliott: Jonathan, Sam, Dean, Zander
Laura Miller: Addy, Erinn, Ally, Legacy
Vanessa Steele: Calum, Caleb, Blake, Ronin
Lydia Shanks: Avery, Katie, Faith, Adelaide
Mrs. McClain/Mrs. Payne: Scott, Elizabeth
Remember your child will need skates and a helmet for this event. Thanks!
2. Assembly at 12:30 in the gym, please join us for caroling!
3. Classroom Christmas Party in afternoon. Thanks to the many people who volunteered to send treats! We have 22 students and 1 pineapple allergy in our room. The kids will really appreciate these snacks after skating, thanks again!
Cheese and Crackers: Scott
Fruit Tray: Jayden
Veggie Tray: Dean
Cookies or muffins: Addy M.
Meat & Pickles: Sam
Juice & Plates: Jonathan
Friday December 22
2. Dismiss for Christmas holidays at 11:35-Happy Holidays
Monday January 8, 2018
1. First day back to school